OpusSystem Rental in the UK
SHORT ON CAPEX, WHY NOT RENT?
As an alternative to outright purchase, we are able to offer an Opus, tailored to suit the requirements for UK schools, fully installed, complete with OpusCare support & annual maintenance package all for a simple monthly fee. This alternative payment scheme enables schools to benefit from an Opus without the drain on a precious capital expenditure budget.
The Opus package is geared specifically for education and offers a mechanism by which Schools can obtain a comprehensive system using the latest technology without capital outlay.
Renting the equipment over 5 years means schools can redirect precious Capital Expenditure budget to other projects. To find out more about finance options please call +44 (0) 333 014 2109 for a free consultation.
Opus is also available to construction firms and local authorities for new build schemes and programme roll-outs. Its standardised design reduces on site coordination and increases installation speed.
- Renting an Opus gives a school the valuable option to use its operating budgets for payment
- Allocate your limited CapEx budget to other priorities
- Enables immediate installation – no lengthy fundraising or substantial capital outlay
- Regular monthly fees spread the cost and facilitate budgetary planning
- Comparatively low monthly payments keep tight financial control and within SLT authorisation
- Flexible approach for part purchase/part rental to reduce monthly payments
- The rental agreement is direct (no third party involved) and we have over 35 years experience in renting equipment to schools
- OpusCare annual support & maintenance package for completely trouble-free use Including:
– Telephone assistance & advice
– Annual inspection and maintenance
– Replacement of faulty rental equipment