Stage Electrics is committed to protecting your privacy, as described in the policy below:
The person responsible for all matters concerning the privacy and processing of any personal data, also known as the data controller,
can be contacted as follows:
Adam Blaxill – Marketing Director
SLX Group Ltd.
Bristol BS34 5TA
They can be contacted by emailing DataController@stage-electrics.co.uk or you can write to the above address.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have certain rights regarding your data.
- You have the right to ask us for a copy of any data we hold about you.
- You have a right to have any data that is incorrect, corrected.
- You have the right to object to the use of your data.
- You have the right to have your data provided to you to take elsewhere in a suitable format.
- You have the right to have your data deleted in certain circumstances.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint about the use of your data with the Information Commissioner.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact our data controller. Details for the information commissioner and making a
complaint can be found on the Information Commissioner’s website at www.ico.org.uk.
When you make a purchase or contact us on the website we collect your:
If you place any personal information in the message box, we collect that as well.